PerAero Turbine Designs
Specialist in Turbine Design & Analysis
John Perera is founder of PerAero and an engineering specialist with over 30 years of experience focused on turbine design & analysis. John has provided support for over 25 different companies with axial and radial turbines, as well as other less conventional types: hydraulic, hydro, and tangential flow turbines. Microturbines for waste heat applications have been of recent interest to customers.
Available Consulting Services
- New designs and modifications/rerates
- Turbine aero and thermo performance analysis
- Blade profile designs and modifications
- Exhaust diffusers and hoods
- Strategies for improved efficiency and structural integrity
- Diagnostic capabilities for problem resolution
- Selection and application procedures
- Software development
- Training seminars and custom courses
- Steam turbines (including geothermal)
- Microturbines for waste heat applications
- Liquid rocket engine turbopumps
- Turbo-compressors (space propulsion, closed-cycle power plants)
- Turbochargers (automotive, locomotive)
- Hot gas expanders
- General energy conversion and recovery concepts
The Aeolus turbine software is now available for licensing! Request your trial copy to evaluate on the Software page
- Auto Transfer Aeolus to the TurbAero Design System – Users can develop their performance model more easily in Aeolus then seamlessly transfer it to TurbAero for additional analysis with the AxTurb throughflow program
- PerAero is an authorized distributor for the CompAero and TurbAero software that is now licensed by FlexWare Inc.
- On-site training seminars are available – See the ‘Seminars’ page for details.
- Webinars are now available – See the ‘Webinars’ page for details.